Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lord! Thank You for this day...BUT WHY?

I celebrate my birthday
Not just because I got one more year...
Not just because I am not sure whether I would have another one ...
Not just because I want to be loved and greeted by all for one more time ...
But,
BECAUSE I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY LIFE WITH ITS JOYS AND SORROWS
To say 'thank-you' to God for all the comforts...
To say 'thank-you' to God for all the pains...
To say 'thank-you' to God for all my dreams that are accomplished and unaccomplished...
To say 'thank-you' to God for all that I am and all that I am not today...
To say 'thank-you' to God for all that I have and all that I do not have...
To say 'thank-you' to God for all that He has taken away from me...
Yes,
To celebrate this life with all its thicks and thins which is a gift from Him.
LORD! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH. AMEN!!!

No comments: