Monday, September 7, 2009

FAITHEOLOGICAL PRAYERS!

I have always believed that the best theological prayer is 'LET THY WILL BE DONE.'
I have always prayed so.
Even at the death-bed of my mother I have prayed the same.
But today,
When I saw my AMAN..lying there in the ventilator...
I just stood beside his bed...
Did not utter a word aloud...
But, in my mind...I was praying louder than ever...
"God, forgive me if my prayer is not theological. But I pray that you give back my AMAN. AMEN."

And, after two hours I heard, he was removed from the ventilator and was breathing for himself.
Then, I thought,
"God, may be you want the prayers of your children not just to be THEOLOGICAL but 'FAITHEOLOGICAL'. "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one Acha.. Touching.. We too did pray for the little one...