Saturday, April 3, 2010

MARKS OF LOVE

I asked Lord, “ Lord, do you love me more than these?”

He said, “Yes son, you know that I love you.”

I said, “ Lord, grant me the car ‘Maybach’ , 5.5-litre, V-12, twin-turbo engine with a five-speed automatic transmission, which is capable of producing 550 bhp power and has a top speed of 250 km/h..”

A second time I asked Him, “Lord, do you love me?”

He said, “Yes son, you know that I love you.”

I said, “ Lord, grant me an amazing mansion brimming with grand hallways and ballrooms, an indoor squash court, a bowling alley, helipads, a 50-seat cinema, a garage giving space for eight limousines and then a heated marble driveway to add to the splendid glamour..”

I asked him for the third time, “Lord, do you love me?”

My Lord, did not utter a word, but showed His wounded hands and pierced side.

I replied, “LORD, I NEED NOTHING BUT YOU.”

No comments: